Monday, April 25, 2011

Back for sometime..

  Been long since I posted here.. I have a few things on my mind right now. Practical exams for this semester are over and done with. Now left with the theory exams. Glad to hand over the lab lockers !!! But I will miss the pharmaceutical analysis lab for
  1. The only lab with a burette of 25ml. I can conveniently use it... Don't even ask what a task it is to use 50ml burette for someone with my height.
  2. The only labwork which gets over in maximum 3 hours and minimum of 2!!
  3. The only practical where the professor lets us be! 
  4. The only lab where you get to know, "who's dating who" hehehe.... if you have sharp eyes that is !!
  5. The only lab where you can do group work...
  6. The lab where all instructions are written!! Nothing left to byheart
So I have a string of things to be done now... Things on my mind are..
  1. I have to write something which has been lurking in my mind for long..
  2. I have to clean my wardrobe.
  3. I have to clean my study drawers.
  4. I have to sort my notes.. Lols whatever I have as yet..
  5. I have to make a few notes.
  6. I have to make a study timetable ... :) :) I know it sound funnny!!!!
We have an industrial visit to Goa in June.. Donno if i m going as yet!!!!!! :P :P

Ok now I better get going to what I have to do.... 

P.S If anybody is reading this please take the effort to follow or comment :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

practicals are always more interesting than theories

Anonymous said...

goa jaane se pehle list banake ho gayi kya??

RAHUL said...

evn i love tht lab though i nvr attend the locker charge wala part