Monday, April 11, 2011

sorry for the damage


So it happened that I visited this very cute blog called "DIL KI BAAT BLOG KE SAATH".. I liked the feel and there I found a dog called "Kittu" adopted from bunny hero lab... I just visited the site to see what pets they had in store.. The moment I set my eyes on him, I fell for him... There he was and I knew I had to name him "SIMBA" . I colored him yellow just the way I had seen the "LION KING" on "JUST KIDS".. I adore him.. 
   
    Then I did something silly which made simba come onto the blog twice.. Once on the sidebar and once on the top.. Yeah I know I suck at handling technology.. Fir pata nahi what all I tried but it made my BLOG a DISASTER as you might have seen the "SOUL STORMERS " thing has got hidden behind somewhere.. I did something with the CSS as PRoton said,"CSS KE SAATH PANGA Q LIYA" 

   The result is that my simba is gone.. I adopted Timothy on my other blog "one such story".. Now timothy is a tiger cub, inspired by a Ruskin bond tale I read in school..
   
  Sorry for the horrible look of the blog but PRoton will set it right soon.. As he says he is the "BAAP" of this blog.. 
  
   Today had my pharmaceutics practical.. YEt again got that cresol thingy.. The one which burnt my hand.. its done again.. The solution nowhere close to perfect, but much better than earlier one.. Overall ok ok day.. Came early ...
  
    THe nose is blocked since last one week.. Coughing all the time.. Plus point is I get soup everyday :).. No one asks me to eat more than I want to.. I simply blame my "tonils" for my  difficulty eating ,when infact I dont like that veggie or that dal.. Nice na??? 

   Hope proton does the work early.. I have holiday for 2 days which means I can laze about reading my ebook "SHANTARAM"... 
  

P.S :Proton no matter what you do, I m going to get Simba back!! :) :) 
      

No comments: