Sunday, February 27, 2011

nostalgia..

 Phew!! Its sunday again.. The only day I look forward to and wish it never ended .. Lazing around.. Today something got into me and started cleaning my room... Took me 3 hours....
    Was looking through the clutter when I found some things which took me in flashback..
1. My 10th standard coaching classes report.. I had a whooping 97%.. I m sure keeping it to show my grandkids someday.. lols.. can't trust myself to preserve anything that long..
2.  Silver medal for essay writing in standard 4th.. My journey of writing started there... priceless..
3. Slam book filled by my classmates in the last month of school.. nostalgic..
4. A wooden carving given by my closest friend which reads, "FRIENDS ARE GOLDEN, BUT MY FRIEND IS GOLD.."  It's something I can never misplace...
5. Handmade greetings and some paintings gifted to me during school days..
6. A number of files and more than 7 diaries.. Each diary has a part of me.. Some have my random outbursts at the world.. Some have me at most vulnerable times.. One is a complete dedication to someone..
7. Careful tucked in sheet of paper having all the code words and its meaning.. Its still kept as a memory of those days when GCMT gang  had lots of secrets...
8. My first ever diary which consists of only 10 pages.. Written about Kargil war!!! Quite a patriotic I was.. Was barely 6 or 7 then.. Wanted to send my "still to be born bro" into army..What a thought!!!
9. A copy of "My experiments with truth" which is one of the very few books I have started but not completed yet..
10. A rough sheet which was written to justify why I should get the "best student" prize.. It was written by one of my teacher.. I did get that prize..



Told you patriotic I was !!! Forgot to mention.. I did come across my childhood pics and I simply adore my babyself!!! 

No comments: