Tuesday, February 22, 2011

College got over earlier than scheduled.. The happiest news one can hear on campus is, "Hey the lecture got cancelled". I was eager to reach home early and catch up on some sleep which has been eluding me. I had almost reached home when I realised that I didn't have the keys. In my hurry I had forgotten the key in the morning and now I had to go to get a spare key which is always kept at a relatives's place. Off I went, only to reach home at my regular time..  "Man proposes, God disposes" how true!!
   Exams are fast approaching and I am still suffering from "no study" inertia..  Funny how I get all ideas when the exams are around the corner.. So many stories going on in my head.. So many things to discuss.. When the exam is done and I am free all these thoughts turn to mud.. The mind is a complete vacuum then.. 
   I am having a tough time getting over facebook.. It irritates me when people tag me in anything and everything.. Right from a candle to a calender and then there are more such irritating people who comment on it... What is to be commented on something so dumb??? Hate it when I log in I have more than 14 notification and I wondered who missed me so badly, only to find out that some scatterbrains have commented on some random snaps in which I don't even figure..  Still I log in more than once a day.. Every single pretext I get.. I m now in a complicated relation with facebook.. HEhehehe let something new come and see the speed with which I get over it!!! 
 A new story cooking in my head and I am convincing it to stop the train of thoughts because my second baby "one such story" still has a story left to complete.. "monster and me" is completed long back but yet to be posted! The new born is taking all the time... 
There is much to be done and less time to execute everything.. Take for example :my journals... Reminds me that I still don't have a file required to put in my pharmaceutical analysis practical papers.. Some other day I will tell what I understand about it :P  Getting bored now... yawn yawn...
  
   

2 comments:

Freelancer said...

pharma what??? i can't even spell it :P

the only thing i like about pharma is that it reminfds me of hot nurses :P or something like that :)

maithili said...

hey nurses don't do pharma courses.. people at the chemist shop do !! and so do ppl who don't know what to do with their life! hope u figure which one of those i am...