Monday, February 21, 2011

finally Proton on board!! I will welcome him only when he writes the first post!! Hope that is pretty soon Proton..
Well pretty much wasted half a day thinking about a new blog name only to think of none! College was fun.. but now there is a lot of homework pleading to be done.. A lecture I so not look forward to, looming over my head.. Tomorrow is going to be difficult! Might as well use today to have some fun.. Hey what's wrong with me??? I was the good girl once.. Always attentive and with a complete homework.. College has got into me badly... I pretty much doze off in more than half of the lectures..
  The song that is playing in my head is "Darling aankho se aankhe chaar karne do".. Yeah yeah I know, it's a bit late in the day to like the song.. It's been all over the music stations for long now.. I take my own sweet time to like things.... Particularly like the line,"Public me sansani ek baar karne do"... Naughty naughty thoughts I get.... :P
   Okay now I admit I don't know what sense I am making.. One thing I like about writing here is that I don't have to think of what I am writing.. It's just a spontaneous act.. When the final product is ready, I read it once and post it.. Else it simply gets saved in drafts.. Same as processing my thoughts and then deciding whether to speak or not.. I am making an exception here.. I am simply going to post this.. Like it or not..
   Might as well do my homework now... The others might have been half through and here I am sitting and typing like there is no tomorrow.. What if there is no tomorrow??? Scary!!!
  


P.S: I m loving this blog!!! It's more like a private den now.. Or m I turning schizophrenic?? There are hardly followers!!

No comments: