Thursday, February 3, 2011

First day..

 It's been quite a few days since I started this blog.. But like most of the things in my life, nothing gets started without a kick.. So thought of kick starting the blog today..

   This is the very first post of this blog.. Attuned to the habit of always expecting the start to be light.. Remember the days when first day of school was always a half day.. No practicals in junior college in the first week of college after vacations.. You get me? It's on similar lines... So nothing major happening on my post today..
   The mind is completely refusing to work.. Here I am typing something I really have no idea where to end..
   One more day of practicals.. titrations... readings.. graph..ughhh!!!  Missed my favorite train yet again.. It's becoming a pattern now.. Yeah I am one of those who has a favorite in anything and everything... sounds weird but that's the still intact part of my otherwise extinct childishness.. Got mobbed in train ..quite literally.. I couldn't even feel  my own hands in that mad rush... Dead tired.. Facebooking is becoming boring day by day.. Hope something exciting comes up to replace it.. Yeah, I dumped orkut the moment I found Facebook.. I might as well dump Facebook..
    Microbiology practical tomorrow.. Wish I could threaten those darn micro organisms to show themselves. I am always the last one to leave the lab.. Never find the right things... Yet another day of toiling.. then off for the weekend.. That's what keeps me going..
    Anyway enough for today.. Got to complete those journals as well...  Will try to be consistent with this blog atleast..:P cant blame me..I was born with short term interest...


P.S If you didn't find anything worth reading then you are in your right mind!!!

No comments: