Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's a real task to think about a suitable title for all the posts.. I wont be giving any title unless its totally different from my usual thoughts...
   Its eid tomorrow ... holiday for college.. how refreshing.. Ever since college has reopened I m always waiting for a holiday..
   Lectures have resumed.. Boring as ever.. There are some lectures in which I am happily lost in another world.. until attendance ofcourse.. That's really important.. The whole point of sitting through the lectures..
  The group has grown from 3 to 5.. earlier it was just me, Akshata and Manasi.. Then came Nupura who made us even.. Now the new entrant is Prerna.. So makes us a group of 5.. Reminds me of the school gang.. We too were 5.. The closest friends I have made.. Touchwood we are all still very much connected..  Miss the school gang but having the time of my life with the Bcp aka "bhukkad" gang..
    Tuesdays it is always the 8.24 return local train which goes of platform number 7 from where Shweta boards the train and we catch up on all the latest things going on in life.. Sundays I meet Gayatri... well haven't met her due to college festivals... Kalyani is always at a call's distance. ( when the call isn't busy !!)
     The college gang means more birthdays, more discussions on what gifts to give, more gossip ( yeah inevitable in a girl's gang), more hangouts, more problems to sort out( from studies to wardrobe to playing agony aunt).. More silly jokes, more teasing and the list goes on and on.. Pity the guys in our life!!!
     So the sem 1 results are out!! Passed with a distinction much to my own surprise!!(Trust me guys atleast now when I m making it public) The poem is published in the magazine for which  I have already looted 2 lassi from Akshata..
      Valentine's day passed without the valentine.. Made chocolates which burnt in the oven.. Thanks Kalyani!! Made brownie which was supervised by Kalyani.. Didn't turn out too well but nevertheless "bhukkad" gang digged at it and bro as always loves anything I make.. I know, sweet he is!!  So the attempt wasn't so disheartening..Kalyani was supporting as well.. I wanted to make brownie like her and surely someday I will.. But I made chocolates again today to give them for boosting my morales!! Devils !!
     Chalo too much said today.. Why isn't anyone following this blog??
     

3 comments:

Unknown said...

following u now :P :D

Manu said...

Hey.....we arent really 'bhukkad'.....and yes,the brownies were awesome.....!!!remember,sthng is always better than nothing....especially in case of ppl who dont know how to cook....hehehe.....!

maithili said...

@adi- thanks...
@manu: u r bhukkad for sweets...