Monday, March 14, 2011

Regular stuff

    Positively charged proton finally posts.. I can't recognise my own blog now.. Hope that he doesnt do his disappearing act very soon..
    So college is all time busy.. Karma is catching up.. We are made to compensate for all the missed practicals.. not that it was our fault in the first place.. Can't help if all public holidays chose to come on Wednesdays...
    The day was the most difficult thing to start.. I was practically sleepless the whole night yesterday but I am feeling like a winner.. Reason: I could attend the morning lecture without sleeping...
     The practical was a dragging torture.. Thanks to our joint efforts it wasn't as bad.. Been limping since morning courtesy :"SHOE BITE"... Don't you think it's ridiculous to pay through one's nose( ok ok its "mom's purse") and then be subjected to this slow biting that later turns to red rashes which eventually cuts in ? Why can't there be "ANTI SHOE BITE" shoes???
      There is something interesting I plan to do with this blog.. The regular stuff will keep happening from my side but then there are many things I have always been planning to write but never did... So this week will have some new kind of posts from me...
       

No comments: