Sunday, March 13, 2011

Positively charged Proton

Finally, Proton is here to spread positive energy and make people smile.Before writing any thing I would like to say few things about life.How many of you are happy with the way you are living?.Trust me there may be very few with a yes or may be I can be proved wrong.Life is un predictable and it is so stupid sometimes that it actually hurts you quite often.I sit in a lonely corner of this room in solitude hoping that someday things would turn better.I look behind to see  with few regrets  on the life changing decision I'd made to reach this place.What decision and why that I won't be sharing.After  having some bad  and bitter experience of life I finally realized that I should and infact I could change the way I'm living my life.

Hence,I thought of being positive and spreading positivity just like my name. Luckily my parents name me Proton and here I'm - a positively charged Proton.

Let there be light and there was light.
will be right back soon !!

1 comment:

maithili said...

welcome proton!! looking forward to your positive light...